10/08/2009

Yes

Right, yes. I love this place.
Edinburgh is an amazement to me for which I am greatly enthused. I have met a variety of friendly friends through various means. My favourites so far have been a girl called Becky who was a mime enthusiast. I also very much admire a troupe of 4 girls with large breasts who flyer in their support-underwear - I have namenicked them 'The Boobie Girls' for which they are greatly amused.
We have had some teething problems for the show however, all the understudies for Valere have been bizarre with one man named Rategg yesterday for which mimi struggled greatly to articulate his name.
However, we will have fun later in this week on wednesday when we perform the delectable 'Tartuffe Cabaret' - look out for me making 'LeCoqtails'! You see? It is LeCoq, oui, yes.
So, the Squat is turning to be quite a good little place.
Also, for those wishing to see me Talk-Mime, you must be quick as the show is selling out like a rabid dog. Well yes.

Ok

Bis bis xxxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire