02/08/2009

I am here

Ok

So here we are in the city of Edinburgh. However, there is a slight confusion. It is not imagined as how I realised it. We are not on a glittering stage but as a matter of fact in a dump exactly. It is an old burnt out room that is now a squat. Orgon says it is cool and for the good theatre republic but I think he would rather be on good stage boards as we say in France.

This may be a problem if the republic will not like to come to see our shows if it is in a hole of shit. I want the lots of people to come and see my talk-mime but sadly if it is a hole of shit it will deter the republic faster than a jack of spades.

Good grief, let us hope we will contend with the other shows strongly. If not then it will be back to the cobbles of Paris with a pot to piss in I fear.

Though, tits up, we'll see how it pans out!

Bis xxx

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire